DANA EBEL MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP
The Minot Association of Builders is proud to provide an opportunity honoring one of our late board members, Dana Ebel, for all post secondary students pursuant of a career in the building industry field. Please see the criteria below to apply for this scholarship.
To be considered for the Dana Ebel Memorial $500 scholarship, the form must be completed with specified attachments included. The entire application must be completed and mailed to the address below or filled out online by March 31, 2017. Please include a copy of high school transcript along with ACT and/or SAT scores if available.
- Student must be pursuing a career in the building industry field (carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drafting, engineering, architecture, HVAC etc.)
- Student must enroll in a post secondary school.
- Student must include 2 recommendation letters from teacher or mentor.
- Personal Essay — What inspired you to enter the building trades? (Limit 500 words)
- A copy of student’s high school transcript must be attached.
Fill out the form below with all required fields to apply for this scholarship or print a hard copy here.
Minot Association of Builders
606 Burdick Expressway West Suite B
Minot, ND 58701
wwww.minotab.com | 701.852.0496 | [email protected]